Follow all the Trail Blazers games on-line via the "Game-Time" Blog. Check out the ebb and flow of scoring runs, injuries, and yes, dance routines.

Home
Previous Posts:
Starting lineups...
Trail Blazers in the House!
8 STRAIGHT! 8 STRAIGHT!
T HIM UP!
Jones with a HUGE tip...
THE THRILLA!
WHAT'D I "MAR-TELL" YOU!
Here's a theory...
Ay yi yi...
ROY FOR PRESIDENT!

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
Mike Barrett's Blog
BlazerDancer Blog
Blog Espanol
Oregon Live Blazer Blog


Tip-off is next!
posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 7:09 PM

Before we get under way here at the Rose Garden, I wanted to issue a fair warning to all the loyal readers of the "Game-Time" Blog...

This past Monday, I was blogging my heart out as usual, but afterwards, I got some feedback that the Blog would be more interesting if I didn't always talk about basketball.

Now, since this is a "Game-Time" Blog, I'm not really sure what else I'm supposed to talk about, but if you have any ideas- let me know! Just keep in mind, I don't watch "The Hills" or "Beverly Hills 90210" and I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't mention how much I dislike the Golden State Warriors...

In the game, however, the Raptors are really stretching out the Trail Blazers defense by using a feathery mid-range game to spread the floor. Steve Blake has 4 quick points and LaMarcus Aldridge also has 4 to lead all Trail Blazers.

For now, it's Raptors 12 - Trail Blazers 9...


1 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't even pretend like the Warriors aren't your second favorite team! Roy's a pretty decent player, but GS has the reining MIP...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

=