Follow all the Trail Blazers games on-line via the "Game-Time" Blog. Check out the ebb and flow of scoring runs, injuries, and yes, dance routines.

Home
Previous Posts:
Welcome back!
Tough Break For Trail Blazers
Foul City
Spain's Answer To Steve Nash
Turkoglu vs. Aldridge
They're Back!
LAMARCUS!
Half Time
Webster Keeping It Close
Gaining Ground....

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
Mike Barrett's Blog
BlazerDancer Blog
Blog Espanol
Oregon Live Blazer Blog


YouTube's finest...
posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 6:40 PM

So, I'm doing my best to keep my streak alive here at the "Game-Time Blog" and I'm determined to do things exactly the same way that I did them in the 5 previous wins that I've blogged. One of the most important aspects I bring to the table is an incomparable knowledge of Trail Blazer related YouTube videos...

We've already shown the immortal "Bust-A-Bucket" video, the "Miracle Minute," the Sergio-to-Oden Thunder Dunk from Summer league, and Thomason's "Greatest Car Dealer Commercial of All-Time"...

But we haven't covered much of our current roster!

Here's a little Rudy Fernandez highlight reel. I'm sure everyone looks really good on their highlight reel, but Rudy looks like the real deal...



If you're looking for some info on Finnish point guard Petteri Koponen, check out www.blazersedge.com as Dave from BlazersEdge has some up-to-the-minute info on Petteri's development in Finland. From the sound of it, he's been a little run down by the rigors of both military service and basketball, but he's most definitely working towards making the NBA leap next season.

Here's a clip from Summer League to remind everyone of Petteri's range...



Let's not leave out our big man out of Texas...



If I played in the NBA and made millions of dollars, I'd definitely spend a hefty portion of my salary on highlight videos that my friends could post on YouTube. I'm pretty sure my highlight reels would make George Lucas jealous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=