Follow all the Trail Blazers games on-line via the "Game-Time" Blog. Check out the ebb and flow of scoring runs, injuries, and yes, dance routines.

Home
Previous Posts:
Not in our House!
45 Minutes and Counting!!!
Both with Identical Records
There's a first time for everything
Oh so close
Coming down to the wire
Trouble...
LaMarcus is a lion
Energy overload
Great D and more C

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
Mike Barrett's Blog
BlazerDancer Blog
Blog Espanol
Oregon Live Blazer Blog


Puttin' my streak on the line...
posted: Friday, November 23, 2007 at 6:23 PM

By the way, not to jinx the team or anything, but the Trail Blazers are currently on a four-game winning streak when I write the “Game-Time” blog and 4 – 0 on the year if you include preseason.

Now, if I was responsible for writing the Blog all the time and got to travel with the team on the road, we’d probably be 12 – 0 heading into tonight’s game.

Blame my bosses, I guess…

Anyway, here are tonight’s warm up videos… We’ve already seen the immortal “Bust-A-Bucket” video, but I doubt you've seen this in a while…



To be honest, I don’t even remember if they finished the “Greatest Auto Dealer Commercial of All-Time…” Let’s do some investigating…



I guess this was an update, but it’s still not the real deal… Hmmm…



Thomason, my friend, you are a genius. Did this ever air? Why doesn’t this have like 10 bazillion plays?

Let’s run through the checklist of awesomeness…
1.) Blazer Dancers – check
2.) Explosions – check
3.) Skate Boards – check and check
4.) Singing in falsetto – check
5.) Nerd doing front flips – check, check, check!

This may have just tied "Dawn of the Dead" as the greatest thing to ever happen to mainstream television!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=