Follow all the Trail Blazers games on-line via the "Game-Time" Blog. Check out the ebb and flow of scoring runs, injuries, and yes, dance routines.

Home
Previous Posts:
Mr. Blazer
Roy's heel...
Harder. Bigger. Stronger. Faster...
While we wait...
Mmmm... Juicy!
A new set of PJs...
Guess who's back, back again...
Seattle in town, no Durant
Trailblazers WIN 101-77
Taurean "Chalupa" Green

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
Mike Barrett's Blog
BlazerDancer Blog
Blog Espanol
Oregon Live Blazer Blog


Getcha popcorn ready!
posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 at 7:37 PM

We've got the first Sergio sighting of the night, which means there's a good chance we'll see the NBA.com's "Dunk of the Night."

Sergio is in a real battle for playing time with rookie Taureen Green. Thus far, Green's play has been incredible, especially considering he was a second round draft pick.

Green also has to be an early favorite for "Best Dancer."

In an unrelated note, I've been to about 40 games in the past two years, and not once have I been close to catching Blaze's basketball.

Inevitably, the Blazers' mascot will entertain the Rose Garden crowd with an array of dazzling dunks (and occassionally some basketball bloopers) and then, as the grand finale, Blaze kicks the basketball into the loudest section of the stadium. Every time he does this, I stand up and cheer my heart out, hoping one day that ball will float effortlessly from the skies and land in my lap.

Now, for those of you that know, cheering from the Press Box is extremely forbidden. I'm not really sure why, but seriously, it gets you kicked out faster than dating the principal's daughter did in high school. So, anyway, because of this, my cheering has to be proportionally louder than everybody else's because I risk my job every time I stand up and yell.

Doesn't Blaze understand this?

And still, I've never even been close to catching that basketball...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=