Follow all the Trail Blazers games on-line via the "Game-Time" Blog. Check out the ebb and flow of scoring runs, injuries, and yes, dance routines.

Home
Previous Posts:
Zach Back
Under Review
Zach Whistled for his Fourth
Randolph Hits the Free Throw
ANOTHER No Call!
Keys to this Game?
Bradon Heating Up
Aldridge Gets Second Half Start
Portland Within Two
I Stand Corrected

 RSS FEED

Archives

Blog Roll
Mike Barrett's Blog
BlazerDancer Blog
Blog Espanol
Oregon Live Blazer Blog


Nail Biters...
posted: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 at 8:59 PM

GoBlazers18: you couldn't be more right. I've chewed my fingers to the bone in these last few games. And you know what, I love it. Close games are basketball at its best. Portland is a team with a lot of heart...

And while I always want wins, sometimes a blowout win is not too much fun to watch (but, tell you the truth, I could go for a few of those to...).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

=